This calendar shows 4 different event categories. They are:
- Cascade Region, Central Chapter
- Cascade Region, Southern Chapter
- Other PCA events
- Non-PCA events of possible interest
Hello and Happy New Year to all in the Southern Oregon Porsche world!
It’s time once again to get together for our annual kickoff banquet.
Where: Rivers Edge, 1936 Rogue River Hwy, Grants Pass
When: Saturday January 27, 2018
What: Cocktails starting at 5:00
No host bar and appetizers
- Barbeque Bourbon Meatballs – Meatballs served in house made Jack Daniels barbeque sauce
- Chicken Teriyaki Skewers – Served sweet Chile sauce
- Antipasto Platter – Selection of sliced meats with domestic cheese, olives, pickles, marinated mushrooms, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, grilled vegetables
Dinner Starting at 6:00 – $30.00 per person
Menu: Garden Salad
Main Course: (pick 1)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – chicken breast with swiss cheese & ham, dusted with panko & baked, topped with creamy parmesan Dijon sauce, roasted garlic whipped potato, broccolini
- Volcano Pork Shank – roasted garlic whipped potato, baby carrots, demi glaze
- Fresh Pacific Salmon – pan-seared, caramelized fennel, sweet potato ginger purée, brussel sprouts, black pepper & rum maple glaze
- Prime Rib of Beef – slow cooked prime rib of beef sliced, garlic whipped potato, served with horseradish cream & au jus
Dessert: (pick 1)
- Turtle Cheesecake – New York style cheesecake atop fudge, finished with caramel & pecans in a graham crust
- Dark Chocolate Cake – 5 layer cake with smooth chocolate filling and iced with dark chocolate ganache
Please R.S.V.P. to email@example.com your selections for main course and dessert.
Your selections need to be in by January 20th.
Also, be sure to start thinking about hosting an event this year and add the February planning meeting to your calendar for the morning of the 10th. We will have more on this later.
See you there,
As we have done in prior years, we’ll have a purely social pizza party on Monday, January 29. This will be a no-host get together just to have fun chatting. We have a space reserved for 6:30 at Roaring Rapids Pizza in Glenwood. (4006 Franklin Blvd, Eugene).
See you there!
First Saturday Coffee. At our normal location, the coffee bar and customer lounge of the Market of Choice, 29th & Willamette, Eugene. Lots of non-threatening parking if you go the the back (far north) lot past Pegasus and the Gym. We generally meet upstairs, unless the weather is nice enough to sit outside. Come visit with the group!
Tech Session at Eric Jones Motorsports, 1140 Bailey Hill Rd, Eugene. Time probably 10:00, but subjec to change. Topic(s) TBA. Coffee and donuts onsite.
To all my fellow Southern Chapter auto enthusiasts:
The time has come once again to peer into the future and decide where you would like to lead our crew of intrepid road warriors this coming year.
Will it be?
It’s really up to you. Our schedule usually includes ~ 9-12 events through the region and a couple of longer distance ventures.
Please take a couple of weeks, give it some thought, and bring your ideas to the annual planning brunch/meeting Saturday Feb 17th @ Larks / Inn at the Commons in Medford.
10:00 meeting start
We’ll see you there.
Please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Chapter members:
Please join us to plan events for the Central Chapter for 2018!
We will meet for a working dinner at The Glenwood near UO campus, 1340 Alder St., at 6:30 pm Feb. 26. Free parking (after 6:00) should be available in the large UO lots nearby. We will be meeting in a separate dining room upstairs (one flight). See the menu at this link.
We will be talking about dates and destinations for monthly drives, dinners & potlucks, plus the latest update on the possibility of hosting a Driver Skills Clinic in Eugene.
Bring your calendars and ideas!
Please RSVP (no regrets) to Arne