This calendar shows 4 different event categories, coded by colors. They are:
- Cascade Region, Central Chapter
- Cascade Region, Southern Chapter
- Other PCA events
- Non-PCA events of possible interest
Hello and Happy New Year to all in the Southern Oregon Porsche world!
It’s time once again to get together for our annual kickoff banquet.
Where: Rivers Edge, 1936 Rogue River Hwy, Grants Pass
When: Saturday January 27, 2018
What: Cocktails starting at 5:00
No host bar and appetizers
- Barbeque Bourbon Meatballs – Meatballs served in house made Jack Daniels barbeque sauce
- Chicken Teriyaki Skewers – Served sweet Chile sauce
- Antipasto Platter – Selection of sliced meats with domestic cheese, olives, pickles, marinated mushrooms, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, grilled vegetables
Dinner Starting at 6:00 – $30.00 per person
Menu: Garden Salad
Main Course: (pick 1)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – chicken breast with swiss cheese & ham, dusted with panko & baked, topped with creamy parmesan Dijon sauce, roasted garlic whipped potato, broccolini
- Volcano Pork Shank – roasted garlic whipped potato, baby carrots, demi glaze
- Fresh Pacific Salmon – pan-seared, caramelized fennel, sweet potato ginger purée, brussel sprouts, black pepper & rum maple glaze
- Prime Rib of Beef – slow cooked prime rib of beef sliced, garlic whipped potato, served with horseradish cream & au jus
Dessert: (pick 1)
- Turtle Cheesecake – New York style cheesecake atop fudge, finished with caramel & pecans in a graham crust
- Dark Chocolate Cake – 5 layer cake with smooth chocolate filling and iced with dark chocolate ganache
Please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org your selections for main course and dessert.
Your selections need to be in by January 20th.
Also, be sure to start thinking about hosting an event this year and add the February planning meeting to your calendar for the morning of the 10th. We will have more on this later.
See you there,